Wednesday 12 September 2012

I am back!

After a couple of years trying to balance work, family life, college and studying with very little time to create I have decided that new creations are long over due!  With looming redundancy and jobs at a premium, I am going to need something to keep my sanity intact!  So Art Journalling and mixed media creations it is then. Though at the moment I Am in the middle of making Grizelda!  She is going to be a halloween decoration!  Her head, hands and feet are made out of air drying clay and painted with Acrylic paints. (It is amazing what you can do over a wet bank holiday weekend to keep a seven year old amused!)  I am going to varnish her face as not I think she needs some shine!  I was on my way out to get some florists wire to attempt her body but the heavens have opened!  So I am going to work on her spell books!  watch this space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment